Thursday, July 15, 2010

Andi Needs Your VOTES!


In our first post about awesome kids doing awesome things ..... please meet Andi! I'll let you tell her about herself in her own words ...

"Hi. My name is Andi. I was born with a cleft lip and palate and I have had nine surgeries. The other day I saw an ad for The Smile Train, which gives free surgeries to kids like me around the world who can't afford surgery. I told my mom I wanted to raise money to buy surgeries. We started a Facebook page called Andi's Smile Page and I raised enough money for four surgeries in one week and I almost have enough for five surgeries now. You can go to Facebook and look up my page. I also have a page on The Smile Train website so that people can read my story and help out kids like me. I want kids to feel okay with how they look. I know what it's like to be laughed at because you look different. Now these kids will not be laughed at anymore. Here is my Smile Train page: www.smiletrain.org/goto/AndiSmile. I would LOVE it if I could win $1000. That would buy four more surgeries for these kids! Awesome!"

So, Andi could use your votes! No registration required and you can vote once per day -- but only 4 days left! Through your votes, she can win $1000 to donate so that 4 kids (yes, 4!) and get life-changing surgery! Please vote and please tell your friends! THANKS!

Click below to vote -- quick and easy!
http://www.kidswhogive.com/andi_kezh.php

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!!!! Thanks so much!!